Saturday 28 January 2012

Test Your Brain

     The documentary of Test Your Brain was so interesting and really makes me a little bit confuse and stressed. This is because I always leaf behind and my eyes cannot focus on all aspect what they are doing. For this documentary I can say that our eyes must focus on all aspect and all part of the games. It was really make me test my brain and my eyes must opened more bigly even I am not dim.
The simply trick that they do make us careless and make us lost. I was very excited when I watched the magician make a magic but all of that was only a tricked and have been practiced to make us not notice it.  While I do not know I felt it really amazing but after I know what they were do behind I felt that how stupid I am because not notice it. It only a simple trick and it happen in front of my eyes but because of I is only focus on one thing, which was happened to me. I have been cheated.
From the documentary I can said we must be aware and not being careless and not easily trust a people around of us. Because of the simply trick it will make us lost a lot of thing. Such as like the magician take three things from the coat. The people look at the magician and only focus to him. And also the person was really excited with what the magician did without notice the other thing and the other perceptive.
 From this, it is important to us to use both of our brain hemisphere when involve in whatever situation. It is for our safety and other view that we do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment