Saturday 28 January 2012

Rowen Atkinson Live

   The documentary that has shown to me and friends was very funny and interesting. Rowan Atkinson Life was a really good in monologue and I can imagine and understands the way he acts. The jokes that he did makes everyone laugh but on his behalf I can see he not laugh at all. He customizes and can control it. It was really interesting and I do think that not everyone can do like him do when making a joke. On the first episode, when he called the name of the guilty I can imagine the person that he called raise up their hands and follow his instructions. His monologue and acting was related and I can understand it clearly. There some words that come out from his mouth I do not understand but when the words come together with his acting I can figure it out. He used both of his brain hemispheres accurately. And that why his jokes becomes happening and everyone understands and enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment